Spicy chicken kebabs
This recipe is quick and easy. You just need to prep the chicken with a spicy sauce and allow to marinade for a couple of hours. Eating chicken is totally OK on the diet for endometriosis, but try and get organic chicken if you can as it will not contain any of the hormones that may be present in factory raised chicken.
Gluten free, dairy free
1. Whisk together the olive oil, honey, tamari, garlic, chilli and seasoning
2. Add the chicken to the seasoning and allow to marinade in the fridge for a couple of hours if possible
3. Skewer the chicken onto 4 skewers
4. Place a grill pan on a medium heat and brush with a little olive oil
5. Cook the skewers for 12-15 minutes or until the juices run clear
Serve with quinoa or rice and a salad.