A great tangy salmon recipe packed with healthy omega 3's which are great to help reduce pain and inflammation - ideal for the endo diet. This dish is quick and easy to make and is good enough to serve for a special treat if you have guests.
Grilled salmon kebabs with tahini dressing
Gluten free, dairy free
1. Heat the grill on medium heat and spray the grate with oil to stop the fish sticking.
2. Mix oregano, sesame seeds, cumin, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl to combine; set spice mixture aside.
3. Thread salmon and folded lemon slices onto skewers to make 8 kebabs total.
4. Spray the fish lightly with oil and salt and the reserved spice mixture.
5. Grill the fish, turning occasionally, until fish is opaque throughout, about 8 to 10 minutes total. Serve immediately.
Serve on a bed of rice or gluten free noodles with a crisp green salad and drizzle with Tahini dressing