Key factors to help
are many ways you can help yourself in dealing with endometriosis and to fight back. This will help to increase your sense of power which will improve your sense of well-being, and your confidence will grow with each action you take.
are just some of the ways you can gain more control and fight back:
- Boost your Immune System - do everything in your power to boost your immune
system by what you put IN your body. Your
immune system is actually eaves dropping on you; it is listening to your emotions. Laughter is good for the immune system, even
when you fake a laugh, it still works.
Also breathe deeper.
- Get your hormones in balance - detox from all the bad hormones - use castor oil
packs, detox diet, use a diet for Endometriosis, change your cosmetics, drink
lots of water, use natural progesterone cream
- Put good stuff into your system - organic food, diet changes,
supplements, more water, more laughter
- Take more care of your own health - do not always leave it up
to others that is giving them the power, and taking it from you. Leaving it up to others will enforce your
feelings of powerlessness.
- Seek out support in whatever form that takes - if you can afford it, work
with an Alternative Health Practitioner of your choice who will assist you on
your healing path. Read positive and informative books, join endometriosis support groups, internet support/forums, keep asking friends and family for support.
- Maintain a positive attitude that you‘will get rid of endometriosis’ - a positive attitude goes a long
way towards supporting the healing process.
- Fight back, get angry, get even
- Listen to your body, it has much to tell you
There are many ‘ways’ to help heal your body. The ultimate healing energy comes from your
internal ‘knowing’ that you are the healer; that you are doing something to
make changes. And this is all done with the support of a vibrant immune system working to full force.
Whatever that ‘something’
is, whether it be herbalism, diet, supplements, yoga - the action you are taking and its effects on
your sub-conscience will ‘seep’ through to your entire system and bring benefits
It will really help to get additional support
from an alternative or natural health practitioner, and one that feels right for you. You will gain emotional support as well as
practical health support. You will get
the impetus and assistance to stay focused on your healing.
There are many ways you CAN fight back ... This endo sufferer tells her own story how she fought back .... BY LOOKING THE OTHER WAY ..... It was distraction therapy - inadvertently used when getting on with life and making plans for a big event. You can read her story HERE