Chronic pain everyday.
(Pensacola, Florida, United States )
I have had symptoms since I started my period when I was 12. Symptoms have increased with age and I have had 2 laparoscopic surgeries to remove it.
Main symptoms are:
- constant headaches and migraines
- jaw and gum pain
- hiccups almost everyday
- mouth ulcers
- neck pain
- shoulder pain
- chest pains stabbing under boob on side of boob, feels like reflux
- hurts to deep breathe
- extreme bloating
- stabbing behind bellybutton
- ovary pain both sides but mainly the left side
- cramping without period
- right arm numbness and pain (stabbing)
- stabbing up anus, throbbing/ pressure in anus
- stabbing in vagina
- shooting pain down thighs, inner groin
- vomiting 15+ hours at a time
- painful intercourse during and after
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your most common endometriosis symptoms.