Chronic pain everyday.
(Pensacola, Florida, United States )
I have had symptoms since I started my period when I was 12. Symptoms have increased with age and I have had 2 laparoscopic surgeries to remove it.
Main symptoms are:
- constant headaches and migraines
- jaw and gum pain
- hiccups almost everyday
- mouth ulcers
- neck pain
- shoulder pain
- chest pains stabbing under boob on side of boob, feels like reflux
- hurts to deep breathe
- extreme bloating
- stabbing behind bellybutton
- ovary pain both sides but mainly the left side
- cramping without period
- right arm numbness and pain (stabbing)
- stabbing up anus, throbbing/ pressure in anus
- stabbing in vagina
- shooting pain down thighs, inner groin
- vomiting 15+ hours at a time
- painful intercourse during and after
Click here to post comments
Return to Your most common endometriosis symptoms.